If you are looking for burial insurance in Texas, take a moment and fill out the quote form. On the next page you will see real prices from many highly rated insurance companies.
Looking for burial insurance in the Lone Star State?
They say everything is bigger in Texas. We can think of something that isn’t…
Texas Burial insurance premiums aren’t bigger!
In all seriousness, if you are looking for burial insurance in Texas, look no further. This article has everything you need.
Choice Mutual literally has thousands of satisfied clients in Texas. Many of them came to us frustrated and confused about final expense life insurance. Buying this kind of coverage doesn’t have to be complicated.
We will show you how easy it is, so you can realize the peace of mind you so desire.
We are going to show you some important information specific to Texas, show you how a burial insurance policy is special, and how you can find the best burial insurance in Texas.
Quick Article Guide
- Causes Of Death In Texas
- Life Expectancy In Texas
- Texas Free Look Period
- Finding The Best Policy
- The Unique Value Of Final Expense Insurance
- The Choice Mutual Difference
Rank Cause of Death Total Deaths
1 Heart Disease 40,203
2 Cancer 38,412
3 Lower Respiratory Disease (COPD & Emphysema) 9,800
4 Accidents 9,395
5 Stroke 9,283
6 Alzheimer's Disease 5,293
7 Diabetes 5,273
8 Influenza 3,339
We have burial insurance companies that work with all the of the conditions shown above. Here’s the key thing to remember when you deal with Choice Mutual.
No matter what your health is, we can help you! There are no health conditions where we can’t find you a policy.
Because we have access to so many different final expense life insurance companies, we can ensure we find a company that will work with you. Our goal is always to find you which companies will be most accepting of your health issues, so you can save money.
The average Texan lives to be 78.5. Texas hovers right around the middle in terms of states ranked by life expectancy. Unfortunately, heart disease and cancer are very big problems for Texas residents.
One thing’s for sure. No matter how old you are today, you need to put your burial insurance plan in place as soon as possible. Doing so will save you money, and you will be protected in case something should happen to you.
A lot of people take their good health for granted. A change in your health could mean your rates increase. It could also result in you having to endure a waiting period. The key thing to remember is that your coverage will never be cheaper than it is today.
Most states have a 30 day free look period for insurance. In Texas the free look period is 15 calendar days. During this time, you have the right to refuse an insurance contract for any reason, and be entitled to a full refund of any premiums paid.
If you wait until the free look period has passed, you may still cancel a policy, but you will not be entitled to a return of any premiums paid to the insurer. It’s important to note that no life insurance company can lock you into a contract where you are forced to continue paying your premiums.
If you ever decide that you no longer want your insurance, you may discontinue it at any time. The insurer cannot stop you from dropping it. Refer to the Texas Department of Insurance for any additional questions about this or any other insurance matters.
First, you must understand that your health plays a major role in regards to what you pay and when your coverage goes into effect. Having said that, there is very likely a final expense company out there that will accept all the health issues you deal with. The only question is- which company(s) is it?
The best burial insurance is simply one that costs the least, covers you the soonest, and is provided by a financially sound insurance company.
To find that kind of a plan, you need to enlist the help of a very qualified and properly equipped insurance agency to help you.
To find the best burial insurance in Texas, you absolutely must work with a final expense agency that represents lots of insurance companies in your state.
An independent agency like Choice Mutual will perform two key functions for you.
- They will analyze your health history to determine which burial insurance companies will be most accepting of your health conditions.
- They will compare quotes from multiple companies to find you the best deal possible.
You don’t pay any fees or additional premiums on your insurance when you work with an agency. You literally save a ton of time and money. Imagine how long it would take you to call 20 insurance companies for quotes. One phone call to us does the same thing.
The Biggest Reason To Work With An Independent Agency
There are literally hundreds of life insurance companies on the market that you have never once heard of. Many of them have been in business for over 100 years. The thing is, they don’t advertise on a mass scale which is why their names aren’t familiar to you.
Here’s the bottom line.
These companies, although unknown to you, almost certainly have your best burial insurance plan. They are always far more competitive than the big companies you see on TV.
The only way you will access these companies is through independent agencies like Choice Mutual. This is another huge reason why it’s so critically important you work with an agency rather than try to do this on your own.
It’s very much like seeing your doctor. You rely on their expertise to assess your situation, so they can recommend the proper treatment. It’s the same way with burial insurance. The only difference is, we don’t wear white coats!
For anyone looking to obtain a plan to cover funeral expenses, burial insurance is the best thing since sliced bread. These policies provide lifetime peace of mind. Once you have it in place, you never have to worry about it changing or expiring. It will always be there for your family when you need it most.
Final expense life insurance policies were created specifically to pay for end of life expenses. You will find these plans have some unique features not found with other life insurance policies.
- The face value options go incredibly low. You may elect to buy as little as $1,000 in coverage.
- The policy cannot expire at any age.
- The benefits cannot decrease for any reason.
- The monthly payments are fixed for life. There is no scenario where they can increase.
- The underwriting is ultra relaxed. Every person qualifies, and most people are approved for day one coverage in spite of serious health issues.
If you are looking for burial insurance in Texas, you have come to the right place. If you will allow us the opportunity to earn your business, you will save time and money. You can expect a no pressure hassle free process when speaking with us.
We fully believe that we are qualified to help you in a way that you cannot find elsewhere. Below are the three main reasons why you should allow us to help you find a burial policy.
- We are independent which means we are beholden to no single insurance company. Our freedom to choose from lots of insurance companies means our allegiance is to YOU rather than an insurance company. Because we have access to many highly reputable companies, we can shop the market for you to find you the best deal. We have no sweetheart deals with any particular insurer. Our sole objective is to ensure that when we are done helping you that no other agent or agency will be able to come after us and offer you a better deal.
- We specialize in final expense life insurance, and have been doing so for many years now. We don’t sell any other line of insurance. We much prefer being really good at this rather than mediocre at many things.
- Our commitment is to you. Our whole business model revolves around this concept. We will always place your interests first.