- on this Site;
- when you or your authorized representative accesses or uses the Offerings; or
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us.
It does not apply to information collected by any third-party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including:
- information by which you may be personally identified such as name, email, phone number, physical address, or any other information which could be associated with or used to identify you (“personal information”);
- technical information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Offerings, including usage details and IP addresses; and
- details of your visits to and usage of our Offerings including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Offerings.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; or
- automatically as you navigate through the Site or access or use the Offerings through automated data technologies such as through cookies and other tracking technologies.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Offerings;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us, including when you report a problem with our Offerings; or
- when you request further information or Offerings.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES.
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Site or Mobile App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site; or
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we automatically collect via client-side or server-side tracking is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Offerings and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Offerings according to your individual interests; or
- recognize you when you return to our Site.
THIRD PARTY AUTOMATED DATA TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any information:
- to present our Offerings and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contract entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our Offerings or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH.
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in anticipation of or in connection with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Choice Mutual’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Choice Mutual is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose to which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Choice Mutual, our users, or others.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. All personal information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Offerings. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Offerings.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION.
We will keep your personal information for as long as it necessary to provide the Offerings to you. Thereafter, we will keep your personal information for as long as is permissible by law to keep such records.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Below are options for your personal information.
PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM CHOICE MUTUAL.
If you do not wish to have your contact information used by us to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. If we have sent you a promotional email or text message, you may send us a return email or text asking to be omitted from future email or text distributions. Please note that we will not send you any promotional text messages unless you explicitly opt in via a form on our Site or Mobile App.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS.
Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome) incorporate a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) or similar feature that signals to websites that a user does not want to have his or her online activity and behavior tracked. If a website that responds to a particular DNT signal receives the DNT signal, the browser can block that website from collecting certain information about the browser’s user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and DNT signals are not yet uniform.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND OFFERINGS.
We are not responsible for the practices employed by third party websites, applications, or services linked to or from our Site. We recommend the user review the privacy notices of other third party websites, applications, and/or services before authorizing a third-party access to data your data.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Site or on or through any of its features/register or in connection with the Offerings. If we learn we have collected or received information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
HOW TO CONTACT US.
Mailing Address: 675 W Moana Lane Suite 101, Reno NV 89509