To see a list of burial insurance prices from multiple companies in Tennessee, just fill out the quote form on this page.
Securing truly low cost burial insurance in Tennessee is a cinch when you know what to look for. Over the years, we have helped tons of Tennessee residents with their final expense needs.
It’s not complicated, and we will show you just how easy it is. Honestly, finding affordable burial insurance in the volunteer state is about as difficult as it is finding a country music bar here.
Today, we are going to show you some important facts about Tennessee, and teach you precisely how you can find the best funeral insurance policy for you and your family.
Article Quick Guide
- Leading Causes Of Death
- Life Expectancy In Tennessee
- Free Look Period
- What Is Burial Insurance
- A Quick Guide To Finding The Best Burial Policy
- Why You Should Let Choice Mutual Help You
|Rank||Cause of Death||Total Deaths|
|3||Lower Respiratory Disease (COPD & Emphysema)||3,904|
We are happy to report that no condition on that list will prevent you from securing affordable coverage. In fact, we can almost certain get your protection that goes into full effect immediately.
This is huge
We work with so many different burial insurance companies specifically so that we can find you one that will accept all your health issues. That’s how we can ensure we find you a plan that comes at a rock bottom rate and at a low price even if you have some of the conditions on that list.
Presently, Tennessee ranks 44th in the nation for life expectancy. The average resident lives to be 76.3 years old.
The free look provision is a period of time where any purchaser of life insurance is entitled to refuse the contract for any reason, and receive a full refund of any monies paid. In Tennessee, you have 10 days if you are purchasing a new policy. If you are replacing a life insurance policy, you have 20 days.
Oh and don’t forget
You can still cancel a life insurance policy at any time even outside of the free look period. The only difference is, you won’t receive a refund of any money paid.
No insurer can lock you into a life insurance contract for any period of time. You are always free to cancel anytime you please.
Visit the Tennessee Department of Insurance for more information on this subject.
We actually get asked a lot what burial insurance is. For starters, burial insurance is life insurance. It’s just a specific type of life insurance.
Just so you know, burial insurance will very often be called “final expense insurance” or “funeral insurance”. They are refer to the same thing.
Burial insurance plans are smaller face value whole life insurance. In addition, they have a simplified underwriting process. This merely means that you won’t be required to take a physical or medical exam to qualify.
In general, you answer some general questions about your health. In addition, the insurance company will electronically analyze your medication history. This will give them the data they need to determine if you are eligible for coverage.
In most cases, a decision regarding your eligibility is nearly instant. Most companies will give you an approval within 15 minutes.
They Have Amazing Features
Since they are whole life policies, they are incredibly simple to understand. When you have final expense life insurance, you will enjoy the following benefits.
- Locked in premiums for life. Your payments will never increase.
- Guaranteed to never expire. No matter how old you live to be, it will always be there.
- The death benefit can’t decrease.
- Policy options are super low. You can buy as little as $1,000 coverage. This is perfect for folks who wish to be cremated because they don’t need a lot of coverage.
- The underwriting is unbelievably relaxed so most everyone qualifies in spite of serious health issues.
How These Policies Pay For Your Final Expenses
Life insurance is simple in the sense that it pays out cold hard cash directly to your beneficiary (tax free). Once you funeral insurance policy is in place, you are protected assuming you qualified for immediate coverage (which most do).
Whenever that day comes for you, the insurance company will cut a tax free check to your beneficiary(s). This gives them the needed funds to pay for your funeral expenses. If there is any money left over, the money stays with your family.
It’s that simple.
We could write an entire book about this subject. However, to keep it relatively short, there’s a few things you need to remember.
- The most competitive life insurance products are not sold direct from the insurance companies. They are sold through agencies and agents. You don’t save money by dealing with a carrier directly. In fact, most carriers mandate that you buy from an agency.
- It does not cost you any money to work with an agency or agent. Furthermore, the monthly price you pay for your insurance is not higher because you went through a “middle man”.
- There are tons of very reliable life insurance companies in the USA that you have never once heard of. They don’t advertise on a mass scale which is why you don’t know their names. This doesn’t make them less credible or untrustworthy. They just sell their products through agencies like us instead of spending millions on advertising. These companies have very competitive prices and underwriting. There’s a good chance your best policy is with one of these companies.
It’s also important to remember the following:
The best burial insurance plan is simply the one that costs the least, protects you the soonest, and is provided by a reliable insurer.
Don’t be fooled by some of these online articles that suggest you go with a company based solely on annual revenue or notoriety. Those are factors to consider, but the price and coverage are far more important.
So here’s the bottom line
To find the best final expense policy, you need to work with an independent agency that represents many (at least 10) insurance companies. This way they can shop around for you to determine which company would give you the best deal.
It’s very simple to get burial insurance. There is no shortage of companies eager to sell you a policy. However, not everyone company is created equally. In all honestly, most companies exist to make it easier on them and their agents at the expense of the consumer (YOU).
We are different. We structure out company and process to serve your interests. Below are three biggest reasons why Choice Mutual is best equipped to help you with your burial insurance needs in Tennessee.
- Our agency is and will always be independent. This means we represents lots of insurance companies. There is no one life insurance company that can be the best fit for everyone. This is why its critically important to have choices. We are free to match you with whichever final expense company best suits your individual situation.
- For years this is all we have been doing. We don’t sell any other product or service. We believe in being masters at the final expense business. You can feel confident that we know everything there is to know about final expense life insurance.
- We put your needs as our focus. When we make recommendations, our decision is guided by whatever plan is consistent with the best outcome for you. Jim Rohn said it best- ” You can have everything you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want out of life.”.