We encourage all North Carolina residents to use the quote form on this page for instant quotes. You will see a list of actual prices from top rated burial insurance companies in North Carolina. If you have had any major medical issues in the past, please call us at 1-800-644-2926. We will ensure you get quoted by a company that has no issue with your conditions.
The Tar Heel State is one famous for so much. It’s the place where the Wright brothers successfully completed the first flight ever which is why the state is often known as “First in Flight”. Additionally, Pepsi Cola was invented here, Krispy Kreme donuts were invented here, and most would easily argue that North Carolina is the capital of vinegar based pork barbecue. Altogether, the state offers it all. There are beaches, mountains, multiple professional sports teams, the Nascar Hall of Fame, and lots of wonderfully southern friendly people. Not to mentions, this is the state that produced the greatest basketball player to have ever lived-Michael Jordan. Whether you stationed here at Fort Bragg, or just a longtime civilian resident, North Carolina is a great state with much to offer everyone.
One thing you may have experienced difficulty with in North Carolina is finding affordable burial insurance. For years now we have encountered many folks who had this very issue. If this sounds like you, just know there is hope. In fact, we have already helped residents secure burial insurance in North Carolina, and we can help you too. In this article, we are going to show you exactly how you can find the best final expense plan in your state and why you should let Choice Mutual be your personal burial insurance shopper.
Leading causes of death in north carolina
|Rank||Cause of Death||Total Deaths|
|3||Lower Respiratory Disease (COPD & Emphysema)||4,987|
life expectancy in north carolina
People in the Tar Heel state typically live to be 77.8 years old.
north carolina’s free look period
The actual length of the free look period in North Carolina depends on the nature of the sale. If you buy a new life insurance policy, the free look period is 10 days. However, if you are replacing a life insurance policy, you have up to 20 days. During the free look period, you the right to change your mind for any reason. If you do, the company has to return any and all premiums paid no matter what.
Please bear in mind that if you should ever wish to cancel a life insurance policy after the free look period, you can do so at any time. No insurance company can bind you to a contract that requires you to keep paying on your policy for any period of time. However, if you do ever cancel your policy after a free look period has passed, you are not entitled to a refund of your premium payments.
In the end, if you ever discover you made a bad decision in regards to a purchase of a life insurance policy, just know you can switch at any time. While you can’t get back the money you put in with your old policy (unless there is a cash surrender value), you can make sure your new policy suits your needs. Just remember to not let an initial bad decision keep you from making a good one. There are many people who need to replace their life insurance at some point. It’s not at all uncommon. Contact the North Carolina Department of Insurance for more information on this matter.
How To Find The Best Burial Insurance In North Carolina
Securing the absolute most affordable burial insurance in this state can be a challenge if you go at alone. In fact, we have personally dealt with many people who attempted to call around seeking the best plan possible without much luck. Truthfully, in this situation, its best to let a qualified agency do the heavy lifting for you.
Here’s the bottom line:
To find the best burial insurance in North Carolina you must utilize the services of an independent brokerage that has free access to all the top rated carriers in your state. Ultimately an agency like this will shop around and compare prices for you in a matter of minutes. They will find you which insurance company offers you the best deal based on your individual situation.
You might be wondering, where can I find an agency like this?
We knew you would ask that. Fortunately, you won’t have to go far to find one because Choice Mutual is that agency. We are a highly experienced agency that specializes in final expense life insurance and we represent many highly rated insurance companies that operate in North Carolina.
You may be eager to learn some specific information about finding burial insurance in some of the major cities within North Carolina. If so, please take a look below. We have links to articles that go over each major city. In these articles, you will see data about what funeral providers are charging along with helpful tips on how to find the best burial policy possible.
- Burial Insurance In Asheville North Carolina
- Burial Insurance In Cary North Carolina
- Burial Insurance In Charlotte North Carolina
- Burial Insurance In Concord North Carolina
- Burial Insurance In Durham North Carolina
- Burial Insurance In Elizabeth City North Carolina
- Burial Insurance In Fayetteville North Carolina
- Burial Insurance In Gastonia North Carolina
- Burial Insurance In Greensboro North Carolina
- Burial Insurance In Greenville North Carolina
- Burial Insurance In Hendersonville North Carolina
- Burial Insurance In High Point North Carolina
- Burial Insurance In Jacksonville North Carolina
- Burial Insurance In New Bern North Carolina
- Burial Insurance In Raleigh North Carolina
- Burial Insurance In Asheville North Carolina
- Burial Insurance In Wilkesboro North Carolina
- Burial Insurance In Winston Salem North Carolina
The unique value of a burial insurance policy
Every day we speak to folks just like you who are seeking peace of mind. They, like you, want to know that if something happens to them that their loved ones will not have to bear a huge financial burden. Funerals today are incredibly expensive, and costs rise every year. With that, burial insurance policies are in huge demand for this reason. They afford you the ability to attain instant protection, so you can rest easy at night knowing you are covered. In addition, these policies have some other wonderful benefits you won’t find elsewhere.
- They are permanent whole life policies. This means they will never expire at any age.
- The rates are fixed for life. The insurance company cannot raise your rates.
- You can purchase a very small amount of coverage if you like. The minimums are incredibly low.
- The underwriting is incredibly lax, and most major medical conditions are accepted.
Most people develop some health issues naturally with age. These kinds of problems can often prevent you from attain traditional life insurance plans. Fortunately, final expense policies are built to absorb the risk of lots of medical problems. In addition, the fixed rates and affordably monthly payments make it possible for everyone on a fixed income to obtain the peace of mind they are seeking.
Why choice mutual?
If final expense life insurance is on your radar, please allow us to earn you business. We have literally helped thousands of folks in North Carolina alone. We have the experience and tools to help you in a way no other company can. Here are the three biggest reasons why you should let Choice Mutual earn your business.
- Our agency is independent and we have access to multiple reputable insurance companies in this state. This freedom of choice allows us to analyze the prices from each carrier to determine which one will give you the best deal. We have no allegiance to any particular insurer. We just want to find you the most affordable burial insurance in North Carolina.
- Our extensive history exclusively in final expense insurance means we have the knowledge to help you like no other. Here’s the thing. Every insurance company will look at your health differently. The key to low rates and instant protection is to know which companies will view your health favorably. Our thorough knowledge of underwriting for each insurer means we can figure this out. It took years to obtain this knowledge. Thankfully we have it now, so we can provide this value to you.
- We have just one objective, and that is you and your family. At the end of the day, all we care about is doing whatever is best for you. As we said, we do not have a special alliance with a particular final expense company. Our alliance is with whatever plan suits you best.
Hopefully, you can see why we are considered the most trusted burial insurance resource on the web. Give us a chance to go to work for you. You won’t be sorry. Call us at 1-800-644-2926 or fill out the quote form on this page. Be sure to include your best contact phone number so one of our agents can reach you.