If you live in Alabama and are considering burial insurance, you should find this article extremely helpful. Finding the best burial insurance plan in Alabama doesn’t have to be a complicated issue. Fortunately for you, you are on a website that services all of Alabama, and we do it better than anyone else.
Alabama is world renowned for its college football dominance, cooking amazing barbecue, its southern charm, building the first rocket to put a man on the moon, and its hometown pride. It’s even sometimes referred to as the Yellowhammer state or the Heart of Dixie. There is much to see and do in this state, and you will find an extremely high level of pride among Alabama residents.
You may have found it difficult to find a good burial insurance plan in Alabama, but it doesn’t have to be that way. We have already helped many residents of Alabama secure affordable burial insurance. In this article, you will find some important information specific to Alabama, and some tips on how you can find the best burial insurance.
Leading Causes Of Death For Alabama
|Rank||Cause of Death||Total Deaths|
|3||Lower Respiratory Disease (COPD & Emphysema)||3,043|
Life expectancy in Alabama
The life expectancy for Alabama citizens is 75.40 years. Unfortunately, this ranks as one of the lowest in the nation. Regardless of your current age, you should take immediate action if you are currently unprotected.
Alabama’s Free Look Period
The free look period for your state is 10 days. The free look period is the amount of time where you can decide to refuse your insurance policy, and receive a full refund. You do not have to provide a reason or give an explanation. You can simply throw away your policy, and demand a refund of your first premium. If you keep an insurance policy after this period expires, you would not be entitled to a refund of your premiums paid.
This provision is meant to protect consumers. If for example, you are ever sold a policy that functions differently than you expected, you do not need to worry. This free look period gives you the right to cancel it and get your money back. In that circumstance, you would lose nothing but a little bit of time. Contact your Alabama department of insurance website for more information on this topic.
How To Find The Best Burial Insurance In Alabama
Finding the best burial insurance in Alabama doesn’t have to be a chore. In fact, many of our customers came to us after experiencing trouble finding an affordable final expense plan. If this sounds like you, just know you aren’t alone. There are lots of great and well qualified burial insurance companies offering coverage in Alabama. Not every insurer operates in every state. With that, we know which ones do operate in Alabama, and we know which ones have quality affordable plans. This section will show you exactly what you must do to find the best company that offers you the best final expense policy.
The key to getting the absolute best burial insurance plan in Alabama is by working with a highly experienced independent agency, such as Choice Mutual, that represents multiple burial insurance companies. Because of our independent status, we can freely shop and compare prices from all the top final expense companies in Alabama to see which insurer offers you the best deal. In addition, our vast experience means we have thorough underwriting knowledge. This enables us to know with virtual certainty which companies will look at your health favorably. This boils down to low rates and immediate protection without a waiting period.
If you prefer to get some specific information about finding burial insurance within the major Alabama cities, check out some of these articles. You will find data on funeral costs in each city along with more helpful tips.
- Burial Insurance in Auburn Alabama
- Burial Insurance in Birmingham Alabama
- Burial Insurance in Decatur Alabama
- Burial Insurance in Dothan Alabama
- Burial Insurance in Enterprise Alabama
- Burial Insurance in Florence Alabama
- Burial Insurance in Hoover Alabama
- Burial Insurance in Huntsville Alabama
- Burial Insurance in Mobile Alabama
- Burial Insurance in Montgomery Alabama
- Burial Insurance in Tuscaloosa Alabama
What’s Special About Burial Insurance
Burial insurance offers unparalleled peace of mind. It can provide instant protection to you and your family. You can feel totally confident that if something happens to you, your funeral costs are taken care of. Once in place, your burial insurance plan will ensure your final expenses never become a financial burden on your loved ones.
Final expense insurance was designed specifically to provide funding for end of life expenses. With that, it has some special features you won’t find elsewhere.
- The policy will never expire.
- The premiums are fixed for life.
- The benefits never decrease.
- The underwriting is incredibly relaxed. This means that everyone can qualify. Furthermore, the vast majority of applicants are able to qualify for immediate coverage in spite of major health conditions.
- The face value minimums are super low. You can literally buy as little as $1,000 in coverage if you like.
The Choice Mutual Difference
If you are currently in need of a burial insurance plan, we would love to earn your business. Being totally forward about this, we are qualified to help you in a way you won’t find elsewhere. There are three main reasons why you should allow us to help you with this. If you live in Alabama and need burial insurance, here is why you should choose us:
- We are an independent agency that specializes in final expense insurance. This is all we do. We have access to multiple insurance companies that operate in Alabama. In the end, we will find shop and compare prices from all the different insurers, so we can find which one will offer you the best deal. We do not care which company it is. All we care about is doing what’s best for YOU.
- We have years of experience. Literally, we have helped thousands of families at this point. This vast experience is why our underwriting knowledge is second to none. This knowledge is key to knowing which insurance companies will accept your health conditions. This is necessary to find you low premiums and coverage that has no waiting period.
- We are committed serving you. We don’t work for the insurance companies. Never have and never will.