To see real burial insurance prices from companies that operate in Birmingham, use the quote form on this page. If you deal with some major health issues, its best to call us at 1-800-644-2926. Then we can give you accurate quotes and let you know which company will best suit your individual situation.
The Vulcan, a huge half naked roman God that guards the city, is one of the most popular landmarks within the city. Being the largest city in Alabama, Birmingham has much to offer both residents and tourists alike. The city is widely known for its steel production, being at the epicenter of the civil rights movement, and friendly residents. It even has multiple nicknames. Depending on where in Birmingham you are, you may hear it called: The Magic City, The Pittsburg of the South, The Steel City, or the Tragic City. At the end of the day, Birmingham is popular for many reasons. If you visit there, you will see why.
Securing affordable burial insurance in Alabama is definitely possible. The state of Alabama has some pretty restrictive insurance regulations which means less companies operate here compared to most other states. However, this does not mean you can’t find a competitive final expense insurance plan for yourself or your family. We have helped many Birmingham residents before, and we can help you too. You will see specific information in this article about Birmingham. In addition, we are going to show you exactly how you can buy the best and cheapest burial insurance policy.
Current Funeral Costs From Providers In Birmingham
|Service Type||Average Price||Lowest Price|
How To Find The Best Burial Insurance In Birmingham Alabama
You’re probably curious how you can find the best burial insurance living in Birmingham. Many people think it takes a ton of research and work. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth. Shopping around for any product of service is essential. In this day and age, it’s just something we all know to do to ensure we get the best deal. Well, the same is true when shopping for burial insurance.
But here’s the kicker.
You don’t shop around for burial insurance like you would for a car or a TV. If you call insurance companies, they will simply refer you to an agent or agency. In effect, you would need to make dozens and dozens of calls to each company where they would all have you talk to an agent at some point. When you speak with them, they will give you one quote from that one company you initially called.
This is crazy time consuming, but there is a better way!
The best and fastest way to secure the most affordable final expense plan is done by working with a highly experienced independent agency, like Choice Mutual, that is licensed to sell for multiple insurance companies. In turn, they will compare the prices from all the different companies on the market to find you which one is cheapest. It’s really that simple. One phone call does it all.
In addition to taking advantage of their ability to save you time and money, you also tap into their experience. Only through experience can someone gain a thorough familiarity of underwriting from all the different insurers on the market. This is key to ensuring you are placed with a company that will accept all your health conditions. That goes hand in hand with lower prices and immediate coverage.
The incredible value in burial insurance
Final expense insurance offers you the ability of instant protection. You can instantaneously ensure that you never leave your final expenses as a financial burden to your loved ones. There is no other product on the market that can offer you this level of immediate protection. In addition to this amazing value, burial insurance policies have some inherent and deliberate features you will be very fond of.
- The monthly price can’t increase for any reason.
- The underwriting on these plans is ultra lax. This cannot be overstated. They accept some very serious health problems. In addition, there are no health question policies available if totally necessary.
- The policy will never expire due to age. There are many plans out there that do. Burial insurance plans do not.
- The face value options go very low. You can buy as little coverage as you would like.
Experience why Choice Mutual is the most trusted burial insurance resource
For years we have been dealing exclusively with burial insurance. We believe in being experts in this space rather than a jack of all trades. There are plenty of companies out there that sell final expense plans. However, all companies are not created equally. Here are three main reasons why you should give us the opportunity to earn your burial insurance business.
- We are firmly and deeply committed to finding you the most affordable burial insurance plan possible. We honestly don’t care which insurer happens to be the best for you. All we care about is making sure that when we are done helping you, no other company or agent will be able to come in behind us and give you a better deal.
- Our experience is long and diverse. For over six years now we have been fielding calls related to final expense insurance. There are thousands of families today that have quality final expense protection because we helped them. By now, we have encountered virtually every health condition combination you can image. This experience in one reason you can trust that we will find you the best plan possible. Once we know your health issues, we can quickly diagnose which carriers will be best for your individual situation.
- We are an independent agency. This is the most critical component to our business model. Being independent allows us to represent any insurance company we want. For this reason, we have partnered with all the top final expense insurers in Alabama. We can and will quickly compare prices from all the various insurance companies in Alabama to see which one best suits you.
If you need burial insurance in Birmingham Alabama, please allow us to go to work for you and your family. You, your family, and you bank account will be glad you did. We have already helped many Birmingham residents. We can easily help you too.
Don’t put this off
If you need burial insurance, and choose to wait, you literally have nothing to gain. You can only lose. You may be thinking its very unlikely that you will pass away anytime soon. We would actually agree with you about this fact. Statistically speaking, most people are not going to pass away in the near future. However, if it were to happen, would you be comfortable with your funeral costs becoming a financial burden on your family? We hope not.
Here are two key other factors to consider:
- Getting older will make your insurance cost more. As you probably know, the older you are, the more life insurance costs.
- Your health will change in the future. It does for everyone. With this in mind, a downturn in your health could causes you rates to be higher, and possibly subject you to waiting periods.
In the end, your burial insurance will never be cheaper than it is today. Nobody knows what tomorrow brings. With that, if you need a final expense plan, we encourage you to get it done as soon as possible.