Need to know what final expense insurance costs at age 61?
Check out the quotes below to get your answer.
Article Quick Navigation Links
Just below are some actual age 61 final expense insurance quotes.
These are actual premiums from some of the carriers we represent.
However, you must keep the following points in mind as you view these rates.
- All prices are subject to underwriting approval
- Females in Montana are forced to pay what men pay due to state regulations.
- Those who use non-cigarette tobacco may be eligible for non tobacco pricing.
- You may purchase any amount of coverage you please. These face amounts are not your only option.
*** Rates stay the same forever ***
GENDER & RATING $5,000 $10,000 $15,000 $20,000
Female No Waiting Period $18.86 $34.51 $50.17 $65.82
Female Tobacco & No Waiting Period $25.08 $46.96 $68.83 $90.71
Female Guaranteed Acceptance $24.26 $46.52 $68.78 $91.04
Male No Waiting Period $24.29 $45.38 $66.47 $87.56
Male Tobacco No Waiting Period $33.09 $62.97 $92.85 $122.73
Male Guaranteed Acceptance $29.79 $58.67 $87.54 $116.42
First and foremost, you must know that the words “final expense life insurance”, “burial insurance”, and “funeral insurance” are all the same thing.
These marketing terms have been around for many decades.
At the end of the day, they are all whole life insurance policies with ultra relaxed underwriting so seniors with health issues can still qualify.
Also, the face amount options go really low. Some carriers will issue as little as $2,000 in protection.
Because they’re whole life, the fine print is very straightforward.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Fixed prices that cannot increase
- Policy cannot expire at any age
- Coverage is locked in for life and cannot decrease
- Cash value builds up over time that you may borrow from
A medical exam is never required in order to qualify. There are two basic ways to qualify.
On one hand you can apply for a plan where you answer basic questions about your health. The insurance company would also analyze your prescription history to validate your health so to speak.
At the same time, there are plan that have no health questions where you acceptance is guaranteed.
There is a big difference between the two.
Any no health question plan will have a 2 year waiting period and cost much more. Plans with health questions offer immediate coverage that fully kicks in day one.
As is the case with all life insurance, the net result will simply be a tax free cash payment to the beneficiary(s).
There’s no restrictions how that money is used. Because of that, if there are excess funds leftover, it will remain with your family not the funeral home.
Buying age 61 funeral insurance doesn’t have to be a big drawn out process.
It’s really simple actually. You just need to choose the right agency who can help and do the work for you.
So why us?
Nowhere else will you find a more experienced and qualified agency to guide you on your search for final expenses life insurance insurance.
Since inception, we have focused only on burial life insurance.
We always have and always will be experts in this business.
You might be wondering what sets us apart from the other companies.
All in all, there are 3 key elements that make Choice Mutual uniquely qualified to serve your burial insurance needs.
- We’re an independent agency. This independence is why we can freely represent all the top final expense companies in the nation. In the end, we shop all the companies for you, so you get the best deal possible on your burial insurance.
- We have a P.H.D. in final expense insurance underwriting. Due to our vast experience exclusively in this business, we have intimate knowledge regarding how each carrier underwrites. This knowledge enables us to know with virtual certainly which company will provide you with the best burial insurance plan based on your individual risk.
- Getting you the best burial insurance plan is our goal. We do not care which insurance company happens to be your best option. All we care about is doing what’s best for you and your family.
Whether you need a $25000 whole life final expense policy or $2000, we would love to earn your business. The amount you buy is up to you.
You can call us at 1-800-644-2926. One of our friendly agents will answer your questions and walk you through everything.
If you prefer that we call you, just fill out the quote form on this page. A licensed agent will be in touch shortly.