Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with Angel Care Life Insurance. This review is merely our attempt to help consumers understand who they are and what they are being offered. This article contains both fact and opinion derived from the information we could find online about them.
Did you see or hear an advertisement on TV or radio from Angel Care Insurance Network?
And now you have questions about them…
Of course you do. You’re obviously a smart consumer doing your research 🙂
We scoured the internet about them.
Here’s what we found…
Article Quick Navigation Links
- Who Is Angel Care?
- What They Offer
- Are They Trustworthy?
- Should You Call Them?
- Need Final Expense? Do This.
Angel Care Insurance network advertises on TV and radio selling final expense life insurance. From the research we’ve done, it appears that “Angel Care” is not the name of the company that is really producing the advertisements.
“Angel Care” seems to be a fictitious brand name used strictly for advertising purposes. That name was likely chosen because it’s generic and nonspecific to any particular company.
Ultimately, anyone who calls in from an Angel Care Insurance Company advertisement will be serviced by licensed agents who actually sell the insurance.
The primary agency behind these advertisements appears to be a company called Northstar Insurance Advisors.
Through our investigation, we were able to determine that Northstar is a legitimate & trustworthy insurance agency based out of Wentzville Missouri.
They employ agents in offices throughout the nation. They don’t have much of an online record, but what does exist seems mostly positive.
Ultimately, if you talk to an insurance agent after calling one of their ads, they will attempt to sell you a life insurance policy to cover your end of life costs.
It’s a whole life insurance policy with relaxed underwriting so most minor health issues aren’t a barrier to qualification.
Here’s the important details you need to know:
- Fixed premiums for life
- Coverage guaranteed to never decrease
- Policy guaranteed to never expire
- No exam required
Since their plans are life insurance, upon your passing the insurance company would merely payout a tax-free cash payment to your beneficiary.
This would provide your family with the money needed to cover your final expenses. If there was money left over, it would simply remain with your family.
Here’s a little food for thought to start off with. There’s a 99% chance that any company you see on TV is legitimate and isn’t some scam.
The reason is simple.
It’s expensive to advertise on TV!
Scam artists don’t invest tens of thousands of dollars to be on TV. In reality, they can’t afford it. Scammers cold call people or use robo-dialers because those are relatively free and anonymous.
That aside, the question at hand is can you trust senior care plan angel insurance?
The answer is yes you can trust them. They certainly are not a scam in any way shape or form.
We don’t know how many companies they represent or which ones. For that reason, we can’t comment on whether or not they are best equipped to help you find a final expense policy.
That said, if you do choose to buy through them, you can rest easy knowing you really did buy insurance from a real company.
As we have maintained throughout this article, they seem to be a trustworthy entity in the sense that you can be sure they really do sell insurance.
Having said that, if you need final expense insurance, should you buy from them?
The answer is we don’t know because there is such a lack of specific information available about them.
Here’s some concerns we have:
- There is no AngelCare website. You cannot go on a website to learn about them as a company.
- Their carriers are unknown. They may represent one insurance company or many. The truth is unknown.
- No online quoting platform. You cannot see prices online if you want to get an estimate prior to speaking with an agent.
You should know exactly who you’re doing business with, how to find them, and everything in between. This information should be easy to find and with Angel Care, it’s not.
Full disclosure, we are about to give you a shameless plug for our company but hear us out. There is merit to what we’re saying.
Before we do that, let us just clarify that even if you chose not to buy burial insurance from us, there are many other agencies out there with similar setups that would also be superior to Angel Care.
Here’s why Choice Mutual is hands down the best place for you to find YOUR best final expense policy.
- Our website is packed with extremely detailed information. You can run instant quotes from over 15 companies. We have thorough product reviews, explanations of how companies underwrite, and give all sorts of tips to help you understand which companies might be best for you. We don’t hide our information either. You can find out licenses, address, founder, phone numbers, and much more.
- Final expense insurance is all we do. We do not sell any other kind of insurance. We live, eat, and breathe funeral insurance. When you speak with one of our agents, you can trust that you are speaking a true master of their craft.
- We’re independent and have over 15 companies to choose from. We compare offers from multiple providers so that we can match you with whichever company has the best deal for you. We are not partial to any particular company. All we care about is getting you the best deal every time.
- We have incredible online reviews from satisfied customers. There are hundreds of reviews online that our customers posted because they were so happy with our service. You can check out Google, Facebook, Trustpilot, or the BBB to see for yourself.
If you need some life insurance to cover final expenses, we invite you to give us a chance to earn your business.
Browse our site, run quotes, or call us at 1-800-644-2926. When you’re ready to talk, we’ll be here. Our friendly agents will help you at whatever pace you’re comfortable with.
We won’t let you down!